..

Friends FOREVER
Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

Monday, August 2, 2010

bill cosby dead

Bookmark and Share

Is Bill Cosby Dead? Nope.

 

In a replay of an Internet hoax that circulated last Feb. 6, Facebook and Twitter users are once again spreading (and debunking) rumors that 73-year-old comedian Bill Cosby is dead.
The last time this happened, Mr. Cosby "rebuttaled" the false reports on his personal blog, writing: "My wife has just informed me that there is no such word as rebuttaling, she say the word is rebutting. But I don't care, because I'm alive!"
Just a short while ago, he was compelled to echo that sentiment via a Tweet that also doubled as a commercial for his new iPhone app: "Again, I'm rebuttaling rumors about my demise. But, I'm confirming I have an app - http://bit.ly/BillCosbyApp :)"
Only on the Internet!





See Also :

1 ‘Entourage,’ Season 7, Episode 5 ‘Bottoms Up’: TV Recap

2. JailbreakMe returns, iPhone 4 jailbreak possible from device 

3. Chelsea Clinton Wedding Dress Designed By Vera Wang

4. tennessee election results

No comments:

Post a Comment