..

Friends FOREVER
Image by Cool Text: Logo and Button Generator - Create Your Own

Monday, June 13, 2011

bruce springsteen

Bookmark and Share
Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen's longtime saxophonist in the E Street Band has suffered a stroke, according to reports.

Clarence Clemons fell sick at his home in Florida on Sunday, reports Showbiz411.com. No further information about the star's condition is known as WENN went to press.

The news comes just days after Clemons, who performed with Lady Gaga on the recent American Idol season finale, pulled out of plans to play the U.S. National Anthem at the NBA (National Basketball Association) Finals last week due to a hand injury.


Clemons has experienced a number of health problems in the past 12 months - he has had both knees replaced and undergone spinal fusion surgery.

Speaking to Rolling Stone magazine in February, he said, "The timing was perfect because it didn't interfere with a lot of stuff that was going on in my life. It (the surgery) made me stronger, and for the past year I've been in physical therapy a few days a week working my a** off to get back in shape. I'm walking better now, though I still use a cane and crutches. But now I'm having hip problems again. I don't know why."

No comments:

Post a Comment